Top 193 Programming Resources For Developers - Dev Resources
- Angular DevTools - Angular DevTools extends Chrome DevTools adding Angular specific debugging and profiling capabilities. You can use Angular DevTools to understand the structure of your application and preview the state of the directive and the component instances. To get insights into the execution of the application, you can use the profiler tab, which shows you the individual change detection cycles, what triggered them, and how much time Angular spent in them.
- Animista - Animista is a place where you can play with a collection of ready to use CSS animations, tweak them and download only those you will actually use.
- AppCode - An intelligent IDE for iOS/macOS development focused on code quality, efficient code navigation, smart code completion, on-the-fly code analysis with quick-fixes and superior code refactorings.
- Awesome Certificates - A curated list of IT, Computer Science and Business courses with free certificates to earn.
- Awesome Courses - List of awesome university courses for learning Computer Science.
- Beautiful CSS box-shadow examples - 🎨 Curated collection of 90+ free beautiful CSS box-shadow, ready-to-use for your next projects. Click to copy.
- Beautiful CSS buttons examples - 🎨 Curated collection of 80+ free beautiful CSS box-shadow, ready-to-use for your next projects. Click to copy.
- Ben Awad - I'm a software developer who makes videos about React, React Native, GraphQL, Typescript, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Python, and all things coding.
- Berry Free React Material Admin Template - Berry is a creative free React admin template build using the Material-UI. It is meant to be the best User Experience with highly customizable feature-riched pages. It is a complete game-changer React Dashboard Template with easy and intuitive responsive design as on retina screens or laptops.
- Better Coding Academy - Learn to code. Get a job. No longwinded lectures, no tantalising tutorials. Fast and efficient, for the impulsive millennial.
- BigsonDev - HTML, CSS, JS, React - blog articles, knowledge pills, projects with high-quality designs. Get out of tutorials hell and learn Frontend the right way.
- Bitfumes - Hey, Friends, I am a web developer and have knowledge of many languages. I made this channel to share my knowledge with you all and want to learn from you also.
- Blisk - Download Blisk - a browser for web developers. Blisk - is a developer oriented browser with devices, URL and scroll sync, auto-refresh, screenshots and screen recorder.
- Bulma - Bulma is a free, open source CSS framework based on Flexbox and built with Sass. It's 100% responsive, fully modular, and available for free.
- Chakra - Simple, Modular and Accessible UI Components for your React Applications.
- Chartist - Create responsive, scalable and good looking charts with chartist.js.
- Checka11y.css - A CSS stylesheet to quickly highlight a11y concerns. - jackdomleo7/Checka11y.css.
- Choc UI - Choc UI is a set of accessible and reusable components that are commonly used in web applications.
- Clerk - Drop-in React components for authentication and authorization.
- CLion - A powerful IDE from JetBrains helps you develop in C and C++ on Linux, macOS and Windows.
- CodeCombat - Learn programming languages by playing the Role Playing Game. Different languages, beginner-friendly learning curve.
- Codeconia - Learn programming with Codeconia.
- CodeNewbie - Stories from people on their coding journey.
- CodePen Radio - A podcast all about what it's like running a small web software business. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Codepip - Learn to code by playing games.
- CodeSandbox - CodeSandbox is an online code editor and prototyping tool that makes creating and sharing web apps faster.
- Codeshare - Share code in real-time with developers in your browser. An online code editor for interviews, troubleshooting, teaching.
- Codewell - Improve your HTML and CSS skills by practicing on real world design templates.
- Codinn - 30 Days of ReactJs challenge is a step by step tutorial to level up your React skills in 30 days by developing 30 projects.
- Commit Your Code! - Commit Your Code is about motivating and inspiring developers of all levels to reach their goals in tech. We will be sharing stories and interviewing developers that have gone through this and made it to their dream jobs!
- Computer Science courses with video lectures - List of Computer Science courses with video lectures.
- Copy Paste CSS - Find inspiration with a collection of simple CSS elements to copy and paste ( button, box-shadow, text-input, color palette )
- Coursera - Join Coursera for free and learn online. Build skills with courses from top universities like Yale, Michigan, Stanford, and leading companies like Google and IBM. Advance your career with degrees, certificates, Specializations, & MOOCs in data science, computer science, business, and dozens of other topics.
- Cruip - Cruip is a gallery of premium and free HTML, Vue.js and React landing page templates for startups and SaaS.
- CS50 - This is CS50, Harvard University's introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming. Demanding, but definitely doable. Social, but educational. A focused topic, but broadly applicable skills. CS50 is the quintessential Harvard (and Yale!) course.
- CSS Diner - A fun game to help you learn and practice CSS selectors.
- css.gg - Pure CSS icons library, Customizable & Retina-Ready built 100% in pure CSS, SVG, SVG Sprite, styled-components, Figma and Adobe XD. Easy integration: Embed, NPM & API.
- CSS Gradient - As a free css gradient generator tool, this website lets you create a colorful gradient background for your website, blog, or social media profile.
- CSS Layout - A collection of popular layouts and patterns made with CSS
- CSS Layout News - A weekly collection of tutorials, news and information on all things CSS Layout.
- CSS Scan - Goodbye to "Inspect Element" — Visualize the CSS of any element you hover over, instantly, and copy its entire rules with a single click.
- CSS-Tricks - CSS-Tricks is a website about websites.
- CSS Weekly - Weekly e-mail roundup of latest css articles, tutorials, tools and experiments.
- CSSBattle - CSS Code Golfing is Here!
- CSSButtonMaker - Create stunning buttons in just a few clicks!
- daisyUI - Tailwind CSS Components plugin — daisyUI tailwind component library
- DataGrip - A powerful IDE from JetBrains for SQL on macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Decoded Frontend - Decoded Frontend is a source of advanced & pragmatic video tutorials about Angular, GraphQL and Web Development in particular. My name is Dmytro Mezhenskyi. I am an author of this channel and I have been a Frontend Developer since 2012. It means 9 Years... whoa... and I still enjoy it 😄 During my carrier I have worked with various projects which had different scale and complexity and now I realised that it is a time to share my knowledge with another developers around the globe. My channel has already helped developers to find answers on sophisticated Angular topics and I am sure you will be able to find something interesting for you as well. Subscribe to my channel, leave your feedbacks and become a better Developer 😉
- Dev Ed - Learn web development, web design, 3d modelling, tools like figma and more without getting bored! The goes of this channel is to get you to become as creative you can be! So if you like to create video games in Unity or develop an application in node.js, stick around and have fun!
- Developer tea - A podcast for developers designed to fit inside your tea break
- DevNews - DevNews is the news show for developers by developers, hosted by Saron Yitbarek, founder of CodeNewbie, and DEV senior engineers Josh Puetz and Vaidehi Joshi. Each season these experienced devs cover the latest in the world of tech, and speak with diverse guests from a variety of backgrounds to dig deep into meaty topics such as security, the pros and cons of outsourcing your authentication, and the latest bugs and hacks.
- DevTips - DevTips is slowly opening back up! We're excited to start working with a long-time community member, Jay of iEatWebsites, on bringing back top-tier, front-end development content with designers in mind to the subscribers. DevTips is a weekly show for YOU who want to be inspired 👍 and learn 🖖 about programming. Hosted by David and MPJ - two notorious bug generators 💖 and teachers 🤗. Exploring code together and learning programming along the way - yay! Everything you see and hear are the opinions and preferences of the individual who said them, and no one else's.
- Divjoy - The React codebase generator. Divjoy handles all the integration details. From routing to React hooks, you'll have everything you need to build something great.
- DOM Events - Learn how the DOM Event system works through exploration.
- Epic React - Strap in and take your React applications to the next level.
- Fleexy - Fleexy is a product company specializing in the development of easy-to-use microapps for businesses. Our microapps are backed by thousands of hours of development and continuous improvement, ensuring that your project stays up-to-date with the latest features and advancements.
- Flexbox Adventure - Flexbox layout has a lot of properties and nuances that are hard to remember, learn it in the fun and interesting way that works – a CSS RPG game!
- Flexbox Defense - Your job is to stop the incoming enemies from getting past your defenses. Unlike other tower defense games, you must position your towers using CSS!
- Flexbox Froggy - A game for learning CSS flexbox.
- freeCodeCamp - Learn to code at home. Build projects. Earn certifications. Since 2014, more than 40,000 freeCodeCamp.org graduates have gotten jobs at tech companies including Google, Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft.
- Front End Happy Hour - A podcast featuring a panel of Software Engineers from Netflix, Twitch, & Atlassian talking over drinks about all things Front End development.
- Frontend Focus - A once–weekly roundup of the best front-end news, articles and tutorials. HTML, CSS, WebGL, Canvas, browser tech, and more.
- Frontend Practice - A collection of real websites for developers to recreate to improve and test their skills.
- Frontend Tips - Tiny tips, tricks & best practices for front-end development
- Frontend Toolkit - Frontend Toolkit is a customizable dashboard for your recurring Frontend tasks. Base64 encoder/decoder, SVG optimizations, SVG to JSX and many more!
- Full Stack Radio - A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Hosted by Adam Wathan.
- Fun Fun Function - I’m Mattias Petter Johansson, mpj for short. I’ve been a full-time programmer for about ten years. Among others, I've worked for Absolut Vodka, Blackberry and Spotify. Videos are released on MONDAYS at 08:00 GMT. For the love of 🗿, watch them! ❤️ Support the show on Patreon: https://patreon.com/funfunfunction: ⛱ Pledge $2/month and get access to the Fun Fun Forum where I and other inspiring patrons hang out and talk about everything more or less related to programming. Become a SUPER PATRON 🦹♀️🦸♂️ for $9/month and get access to the Forum AND random LOOT (like stickers and private live streams) Check out the sister channel DevTips: https://www.youtube.com/user/DevTipsForDesigners.
- Gatsby - Gatsby is a React-based open source framework with performance, scalability and security built-in. Collaborate, build and deploy 1000x faster with Gatsby Cloud.
- GoLand - GoLand is an IDE by JetBrains aimed at providing an ergonomic environment for Go development.
- Google Chrome Developers - Making the web more awesome.
- Google Developers - The Google Developers channel features talks from events, educational series, best practices, tips, and the latest updates across our products and platforms.
- Grid Garden - A game for learning CSS grid layout.
- Grid.Guide - Create pixel perfect grids for the web.
- Grommet - Grommet documentation.
- Hackr.io - Google search shows you hundreds of Programming courses/tutorials, but Hackr.io tells you which is the best one. Find the best online courses & tutorials recommended by the Programming community. Pick the most upvoted tutorials as per your learning style: video-based, book, free, paid, for beginners, advanced, etc.
- IntelliJ IDEA - A Capable and Ergonomic Java IDE for Enterprise Java, Scala, Kotlin and much more...
- IntersectionObserver Examples - Practical, real world React examples of Intersection Observer
- JAMStack Radio - A show all about the JAMstack, a new way to build fast & secure apps or websites. Brought to you by Heavybit.
- JAMstacked - An email update on the evolving JAMstack ecosystem.
- Kent C. Dodds - Hi, I'm Kent C. Dodds. I help people make the world better through quality software.
- Kevin Powell - Helping you learn how to make the web, and make it look good while you're at it. With videos every Tuesday and Thursday, I'll be bringing you How Tos and Tutorials, as well as simple tips and tricks, with a big focus on helping people see how wonderful CSS is!
- keyframers - An animated, collaborative coding live stream by David Khourshid (@davidkpiano) & Stephen Shaw (@shshaw). We bring imaginative user interfaces to life every Monday @ 17:00 EST/21:00 GMT at https://twitch.tv/keyframers Support us at https://patreon.com/keyframers Find developer shirts, stickers & more at https://keyframe.rs/merch https://keyframe.rs.
- Khan Academy - Learn for free about math, art, computer programming, economics, physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, finance, history, and more. Khan Academy is a nonprofit with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- Ladybug - We’re debugging the tech industry. Every Monday.
- Learn CSS - An evergreen CSS course and reference to level up your web styling expertise.
- Learn Enough to Be Dangerous - Learn Enough to Be Dangerous is designed to unleash your technical genius by teaching you technical sophistication.
- Learn X in Y minutes - Take a whirlwind tour of your next favorite language. Community-driven!
- Level Up Tutorials - Learn modern web development with Level Up Tutorials. We teach you the latest web technologies, frameworks, and libraries.
- Like I Am Five - Learn to code through real-life projects in less than 4 hours.
- LinkedIn Learning - Learn business, creative, and technology skills to achieve your personal and professional goals. Join LinkedIn Learning today to get access to thousands of courses.
- Mantine - React components and hooks library with native dark theme support and focus on usability, accessibility and developer experience.
- Mastery Games - Learn frontend development through play, repetition, and sleep. Each game builds up your skills from the ground up using the educational process of scaffolding. You learn one new concept at a time, and leverage spaced repetition to solidify each concept.
- Material Design - Build beautiful, usable products faster. Material Design is an adaptable system—backed by open-source code—that helps teams build high quality digital experiences.
- Material-UI - React components for faster and easier web development. Build your own design system, or start with Material Design.
- Materialize - Materialize is a modern responsive CSS framework based on Material Design by Google.
- morris.js - Morris.js is the library that powers the graphs on http://howmanyleft.co.uk/. It's a very simple API for drawing line, bar, area and donut charts.
- n3-charts - Awesome charts for Angular.
- Next.js - Production grade React applications that scale. The world’s leading companies use Next.js by Vercel to build static and dynamic websites and web applications.
- NextUI - Beautiful, fast, modern React UI Library
- Notepad++ - Notepad++ is a text and source code editor for use with Microsoft Windows. It supports tabbed editing, which allows working with multiple open files in a single window.
- PhpStorm - PhpStorm is a perfect PHP IDE for working with Symfony, Laravel, Drupal, WordPress, Laminas, Magento, Joomla!, CakePHP, Yii, and other frameworks.
- Plottable - Flexible, interactive, performant charts for the web made easy.
- Pluralsight - Build your IT toolkit with the skills you need to excel in your job, including security best practices, server infrastructure and virtualization. Explore our IT courses now.
- Programiz - Learn to code in Python, C/C++, Java, and other popular programming languages with our easy to follow tutorials, examples, online compiler and references.
- Programming podcast - The "Programming" podcast with Minko Gechev is a weekly show that aims to make us better software engineers! With each new episode, you'll get exposed to a new idea in a brief and accessible way
- ProjectLearn - A project-based learning approach in web development, mobile development, game development, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Learn code the right way!
- PyCharm - The Python & Django IDE with intelligent code completion, on-the-fly error checking, quick-fixes, and much more...
- React 30 - A podcast about React.
- React Native Radio - Exploring React Native together.
- React Podcast - Conversations about React with your favorite developers.
- React Resources - Keep up with the growing React ecosystem! We cover the latest React learning resources, libraries and jobs.
- React Suite - A suite of React components, sensible UI design, and a friendly development experience.
- React Tutorial - Learn React in an interactive environment. Understand how React works not just how to build with React.
- readme.so - Use readme.so's markdown editor and ready made templates to easily create a simple README for your repositories
- rendezvous with cassidoo - Rendezvous with cassidoo, probably the best newsletter you'll ever read.
- Responsively - A dev-tool that aids faster and precise responsive web development.
- Rider - Develop .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Xamarin or Unity applications on Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Roadmap SH - Step by step guides and paths to learn different tools or technologies
- Semantic UI - Semantic empowers designers and developers by creating a shared vocabulary for UI.
- Shards React - Download Shards React a High-Quality & FREE React UI Kit based on Bootstrap 4 Featuring a Modern Design System and Dozens of Components.
- ShopTalkShow - A weekly podcast about just building websites from Dave Rupert and Chris Coyier.
- Sidebar - The five best design links, every weekday.
- Sizzy - Stop wasting time and speed up your development workflow.
- Smashing Newsletter - Every two weeks our editorial team works on short, relevant articles for the upcoming issue. The newsletter is sent out bi-weekly, on Tuesdays.
- Soft Skills Engineering - It takes more than great code to be a great engineer. Soft Skills Engineering is a weekly advice podcast for software developers about the non-technical stuff that goes into being a great software developer.
- SoloLearn - Join Now to learn the basics or advance your existing skills.
- Spyder - Spyder is a free and open source scientific environment written in Python, for Python, and designed by and for scientists, engineers and data analysts. It features a unique combination of the advanced editing, analysis, debugging, and profiling functionality of a comprehensive development tool with the data exploration, interactive execution, deep inspection, and beautiful visualization capabilities of a scientific package.
- Stack Overflow - Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their programming knowledge, and build their careers.
- Sublime Text - Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. You'll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features and amazing performance.
- Supabase UI - An open-source UI component library inspired by Tailwind and AntDesign.
- SVG to JSX - Web site created using create-react-app.
- SVGX - SVGX is the desktop SVG asset manager designers and developers wished they had.
- Tailwind CSS - Documentation for the Tailwind CSS framework.
- TailwindComponents - Tailwind CSS examples from components by the community. Tailwind chart, grids, inputs, forms, templates and much more.
- Test Automation University - Become a test automation superstar! 🌟.
- The Changelog - News and podcasts for developers.
- The Ultimate Guide to React Native Optimization - This Guide is comprehensive source of knowledge on the best tools, tips, and tactics for optimizing your React Native app.
- Thirus - Thirus (pronounced "thigh-rus") is an effort to bring hundreds of simple web development tips and tutorials together that you can consume regularly on your coding journey. I am Shruti Balasa - the owner of this channel. I'm a Full Stack Web Developer, Mentor, Course Creator, Tech Speaker and now a Youtuber from Bangalore, India.
- This VS That - What is the difference between ___ and ___ in the front-end development?
- Transform Tools - A polyglot web converter.
- Traversy Media - Traversy Media features the best online web development and programming tutorials for all of the latest web technologies including Node.js, Angular 2, React.js, PHP, Rails, HTML, CSS and much more.
- Treehouse - High-quality, affordable video courses for coding and design. Build a website, learn a new coding language, and more.
- Udemy - Udemy is an online learning and teaching marketplace with over 130,000 courses and 35 million students. Learn programming, marketing, data science and more.
- UIkit - UIkit, a lightweight and modular front-end framework for developing fast and powerful web interfaces.
- Undefined - The only engineering podcast with a 2 drink minimum. Hosted by Jared Palmer and Ken Wheeler.
- useHooks - Easy to understand React Hook recipes.
- Vim - Vim is a highly configurable text editor built to make creating and changing any kind of text very efficient. It is included as "vi" with most UNIX systems and with Apple OS X.
- Visual Studio Code - Visual Studio Code is a code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications. Visual Studio Code is free and available on your favorite platform - Linux, macOS, and Windows.
- xstyled - A utility-first CSS-in-JS framework built for React.
Drop-in React components for authentication and authorization.
React Native RadioPodcast/Programming
Exploring React Native together.
Level Up TutorialsLearn/Programming
Learn modern web development with Level Up Tutorials. We teach you the latest web technologies, frameworks, and libraries.
Fleexy is a product company specializing in the development of easy-to-use microapps for businesses. Our microapps are backed by thousands of hours of development and continuous improvement, ensuring that your project stays up-to-date with the latest features and advancements.
Create stunning buttons in just a few clicks!
A curated list of IT, Computer Science and Business courses with free certificates to earn.
The Ultimate Guide to React Native OptimizationBook/Programming
This Guide is comprehensive source of knowledge on the best tools, tips, and tactics for optimizing your React Native app.
React components and hooks library with native dark theme support and focus on usability, accessibility and developer experience.
30 Days of ReactJs challenge is a step by step tutorial to level up your React skills in 30 days by developing 30 projects.
Beautiful CSS buttons examplesCode Snippet/Programming/UI
🎨 Curated collection of 80+ free beautiful CSS box-shadow, ready-to-use for your next projects. Click to copy.
Beautiful CSS box-shadow examplesCode Snippet/Programming/UI
🎨 Curated collection of 90+ free beautiful CSS box-shadow, ready-to-use for your next projects. Click to copy.
A utility-first CSS-in-JS framework built for React.
Wes BosProgramming/YouTube Channel
Visual Studio CodeEditor/Programming
Visual Studio Code is a code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications. Visual Studio Code is free and available on your favorite platform - Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Vim is a highly configurable text editor built to make creating and changing any kind of text very efficient. It is included as "vi" with most UNIX systems and with Apple OS X.